CySA+ Boot Camp Course (CS0-001 Certification Exam)
CompTIA CySA+ certification, approved for five DoD 8140 / 8570 job roles, is designed for IT security analysts, and vulnerability and threat intelligence analysts. The successful CySA+ candidate has the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to the organization. This course will prepare you to take the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-001 exam.
- 3 days CompTIA Certified Training (CTT) Instructor lead training class
- Exam Voucher for CompTIA CySA+ CS0-001 exam
- Coffee, Pastries, Lunch, afternoon snacks
- Official CompTIA A+ Courseware
- Online Class Labs
- CompTIA Education Guarantee
- Practice Exam
- Given a scenario, apply environmental reconnaissance techniques using appropriate tools and processes.
- Given a scenario, analyze the results of a network reconnaissance.
- Given a network-based threat, implement or recommend the appropriate response and countermeasure
- Explain the purpose of practices used to secure a corporate environment.
- Given a scenario, implement an information security vulnerability management process.
- Given a scenario, analyze the output resulting from a vulnerability scan.
- Compare and contrast common vulnerabilities found in the following targets within an organization.
Cyber Incident Response
- Given a scenario, distinguish threat data or behavior to determine the impact of an incident.
- Given a scenario, prepare a toolkit and use appropriate forensics tools during an investigation.
- Explain the importance of communication during the incident response process.
- Given a scenario, analyze common symptoms to select the best course of action to support incident response.
- Summarize the incident recovery and post-incident response process.
Security Architecture and Tool Sets
- Explain the relationship between frameworks, common policies, controls, and procedures.
- Given a scenario, use data to recommend remediation of security issues related to identity and access management.
- Given a scenario, review security architecture and make recommendations to implement compensating controls.
- Given a scenario, use application security best practices while participating in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Compare and contrast the general purpose and reasons for using various cybersecurity tools and technologies.